Saturday, August 23, 2008

We're talking about hosting

A friend and I are currently talking about hosting sites. He's planning to purchase a web hosting and domain for his website. I'm currently being hosted by blogger, and it's free. As of now, I have no intentions of buying one since it's kinda expensive and can't afford it. Hehe. Although I bought domains for my blogs, I think that's the most I can do. Hehe.

On the other hand, if you happen to be interested in web hosting, there are a lot you can choose from online. And there are sites that could help you find the web hosting you need. They rate some web hosts from their features and services as well from the feedback from users. There you'll know how efficient and appropriate that certain host for you. Try to google it and check it for yourself.



No comments: