Monday, August 11, 2008

First Day High

Left early this morning for Tagum City. It was a relaxing trip since there were fogs visible on the way.

Anyway, just this afternoon, my cousin and I went for a walk around the town to buy some stuffs I need. My cousin's house is within the city and it is very accessible to different establishments just by walking. It's a good exercise, ayt?! It's also sinfully tempting since various food establishments are within the vicinity as well.

Surprisingly, around 6pm we left the house for a walk again, and I saw their version of night market. There were various food stalls and "ukays" along the streets. It relieved me somehow knowing that this isn't the quiet place I used to know. Now it lessened my fear in going home late at night there are still a lot of people in the streets.

But I still miss my home. Huhu. Can't wait to go home tomorrow. Haha.

No comments: