Sunday, August 17, 2008

Trends in sports

Was able to do some window shopping last night in the mall. They had this 3 day sale and last night they were open until midnight. People flocked in the mall since aside from the mall wide sale, some guests and performances were held in the atrium. There was even a dance contest, and they call it the Fish Dance. What the hell is that? This is the first time I encounter such term. I'm curious how it looks like. Haha.

Been to various shops inside the mall looking for an attire that I will be wearing today. Aside from that, went to some sports shop and look over their shoes and bags on sale. Seen this nice
golf bags inside. They even have one for ladies and they look trendy. How I wished I was hooked into golf so I could buy one for myself. Hehe. Anyways, my window shopping ended up in Fagioli where I ordered a Pesto and Tiramisu. Very yummy and my cousin was very pleased that I introduced her to the place since she really likes pasta and she was dying to find a pasta place in Davao where she could she enjoy her pasta. Indeed, she already found one in Fagioli.

No comments: