Sunday, August 17, 2008

Biking


Just this afternoon, I was bored sitting while watching the kids play some games outside our subdivsion's chapel. Fortunately, Athea, our next door neighbor suggested to rent a bike from one of our neighbors for P5 for an hour. Cool! It's been years thatI last rode a bike and I readily agreed with her idea.

We spent that one hour strolling around the subdivision and it's neighboring villages. It's a good cardio and I did sweat. Hehe. Feels like going back to my childhood years biking with my friends. *Sigh.


*Photo by throwaterballoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! How I wish marunong din akong magbike .. kainggit naman.

Anonymous said...

It's nice to go back to your childhood days once in a while. =) Good to know Athea rides a bike...might help shed some extra pounds off her.