Friday, August 1, 2008

It's nice to be free...

Electric vehicles are now a trend these days as an alternative form of transportation for short trips. With the consistent increase in gas prices, people now choose another alternative of transportation in order to get to one place to another. Some people may tend to take a walk or ride a bicycle in order to save on gas.

Walking is a good alternative as well as riding a bicycle since it is a form of exercise at the same time. The problem is, not all of us are able to do these things, for instance the elderly and the handicapped. That is why using
electric scooters are very helpful for people like them. Though I am not saying that this is only limited to the elderly and the disabled, in fact, anyone can use this.

Electric scooters are a cost efficient form of short transportation providing fun and efficiency for the passenger. With the new technology we have these days, these scooters are reliable and clean, unlike the other modes of transportation wherein they emit gases that can be harmful to our environment.



I remember several years back, I saw someone from the neighborhood riding in an electric scooter. I envied it and wanted to have one to use in strolling around the neighborhood as I got tired walking daily. I think it's also a nice gift to give to my grandmother since she is fond of strolling a lot. I know walking is healthy, but with her age and her health condition, my family and I worries a lot when she is out in the streets alone. Unlike if she is using this scooter, we will feel secure about her knowing that she will be safe and of course will be having fun. We can even let her choose the model and the color of her choice.


No comments: