Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Stupid Self

Yay, I'm not only lazy but stupid as well. Since last week, I've been worrying about my incoming interview since it falls on weekdays, and during weekdays, I have my duty. I don't want to be absent from my duty but because I also have to try on this interview, I informed my senior that I won't be reporting this day.

I was lazy to get out of bed this morning since I was really tired from yesterday's duty and travel. But because I have this so-called interview, I forced myself to get up and get ready. Went to the location that was emailed to me and surprisingly, I didn't find any name of the company in the hotel's day bulletin for the day's activities. *Sweat.

Went back in our shop and rechecked my email and POOF! The interview is still on August 17 and not today. Waaa. Stupid me!

No comments: