Saturday, August 2, 2008

TV time with pets

There's a possibility that I will be staying in Tagum City for 3 months, if the plan will push through. I will be staying in my cousin's house and even though I will be miles away from home, I could stay there comfortably. I will be missing my family and my bf here for sure, but I guess, the act of missing them will be deviated somehow when I play with their dogs. They've got three lovable dogs and I can cuddle and play with them while I'm there. We could even watch TV together. They have these flat screen TV placed on a plasma tv mount which is not straining in the eyes. We could all have a great time watching nice movies and TV programs all day. Hehe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aren't dogs great? For the most part they're pretty agreeable and will want to hang out with you no matter what you're doing. My house would be a lonely place without my three hounds!

Crissy said...

@hparis: They sure are! I am even excited with the thought of seeing them again when I go there.