Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tired of political news

My father often says we have to watch and listen to the daily news to keep ourselves updated with the latest issues. It's true, and I agree. I was able to keep myself updated with the current events, sports, and even showbiz buzz. Haha.

I was fond of watching CNN before when we still have a cable tv. Because it's not only the top story news I could get to watch, but also news about the latest technology and latest fashion trends as well as travel. Anyways, now that we only have a local channel, I can only watch local news. Watching it as days goes by makes me sick! Not because they have bad reporters or scripts but because I'm tired of watching political news and watch those politicians argue with each other for their own personal gains. *Sweat. You could see the crab mentality that is evident between those people. Is that what you call good and ideal politicians? I bet not.

No comments: