Friday, August 29, 2008

Let's Blog about me

A big thanks to momi ruby for this tag.

{START COPY}

The object is to complete each of the following snippets. I have included the blank ones at the end of this post so they can easily be copied and pasted

Participants: Startin’ A New Life, Too | All Things Me | Because Life Is Fun | Feels Like Home | My Happy Place | Iam Dzoi| Suburban Sass | To the Moon and Back | Raising Sandy | Momma Stuff | We are Family | Etc Atbp | Pinay Mommy Online | Crissy's Haven | Your next...



{END COPY}


I am: who I am.
I think: I am being judge by worthless people.
I know: that someday, I'll find my destiny.
I have: been thinking about blogging ideas.
I wish: people will be more nice.
I hate: people criticizing me over petty things.
I miss: my arven and my home.
I fear: of being useless.
I hear: myself whinning.
I smell: my lavender scent.
I crave: for pasta and blended coffee.
I search: for my opps.
I wonder: when I'll be employed. Haha.
I regret: that I have made many wrong decisions in my life.
I love: my arven, my family and my friends.
I ache: whenever I remember bad memories.
I am not: perfect.
I believe: that God has plans for me.
I dance: when I like doing so.
I sing: when I feel like doing it.
I cry: when I feel blue.
I fight:
for wrong accusations.
I win: some.
I lose: some.
I never: thought of being a blogger.
I always: try to be kind at least.
I confuse: with the documentations.
I listen: to my instincts.
I can usually be found: at my computer table.
I am scared: of being alone.
I need: a laptop and a mobile internet connection.
I am happy about: my blessings despite many trials and sufferings.
I imagine: that I will have a bright future.


Now, I want to know a little bit about Angel | Papams | Sheng . Hope you'll have fun doing this just like I did! Thanks in advance.

No comments: