Sunday, August 3, 2008

Too late

*Photo by ~zecg.

Awhile ago, before watching a movie, I insisted to go to Mags at SM and check on the bag that I was eyeing for last week. Unfortunately, when we arrived there, the bag wasn't there already, it has been sold and I felt sad about it. I really like that brown leather bag and wasn't able to buy it the first time I saw it because I didn't have the money at that moment. Huhu. Too late, so we headed to NCCC mall instead to watch a movie, "The Mummy : Tomb of the Dragon Emperor". When we arrived there, the cinema was already full so we have to wait again for the next show. Too late again! So I bought tickets in advance and my boyfriend and I strolled around the mall for more than 2 hours just to wait for the next show. *Sweat.

3 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

"Man uses his own time but time waits for no one". That's one of my favorite mottoes in life. With God, there is no lost time, only His own perfect time. Hi, saw your comments on AZ Blogging and I decided to check out your blogs. They seem interesting. Thanks for the post. God bless.

Crissy said...

nice to see you here

Willy said...

Hillbilly Willy reads Chrissy's Haven

10-4 - Hillbilly Willy