Saturday, August 9, 2008

Getting Fit with Wii

Been to the mall this afternoon to buy some stuffs needed next week. At the atrium, there was a program from zesto juice and they had a celebrity guest, though I didn't know who it was since I wasn't interested at that moment.

A lot of kids and teens were there to participate in that event. There were games given inside for these kids to play around and to have fun as well as to meet new friends. I also saw some kids with butterfly fake tattoos on their cheek while they were seated and had fun coloring some images. Others even had fun trying out some computer games. But what made me interested was when I saw a girl playing a Nintendo Wii. I think she was doing some boxing.

Wii is one good alternative in doing your workout. It's a good choice for people who doesn't want to go out much from their house or doesn't like crowded places like the gym. You will definitely have more privacy and more time while working out inside your home. I hope I could buy one someday.

No comments: