Thursday, August 7, 2008

Additional Fare Plus

I was surpised last Saturday upon paying the taxi driver for our taxi fare. The meter reads P35.00, so I handed him my P50.00. Surprisingly, he gave me my change of P5.00 which was supposedly P15 and I thought he might be wrong so I informed him that the taxi meter says P35.00. He then pointed out to the yellow sticker posted inside the cab that read "Additional Fare Plus P10.00". Yay! I've heard about it in the news but didn't know exactly the whole details what it was all about. What I knew was not to give an additional fare if there was no yellow sticker posted. And since there was, I didn't asked anymore and left. Huhu. So does it mean from a flat down rate of P26.00, with the additional fare, it's now P36.00? Waaa...too expensive!!!

No comments: