Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Plan of Traveling

Been in my cousin's place the other day and I heard her whining over traveling. She just recently graduated from college and is currently looking for jobs. But while waiting she was telling her mother that she wanted to travel. I agreed with her since I also would love to travel again.

Then we both planned to travel together. It's so nice to travel since you'll be visiting another new place, with new people and new culture to explore. Of course, you will be able to try out their different delicacies. Yum, yum! Ohh, I love it! I just wished that this plan of ours will push through.

We both wished to travel in Europe and is looking specifically for dublin flights. There are various sites online where we could book a cheap dublin flights since we will be obviously traveling on a tight budget. And since the Davao airport only caters to limited international flights, we will also be looking for a flights to dublin airports. As early as now, we are doing some research so we would know what to do and what to expect. It always pay to be prepared anyhow.

Hmm, that would be an interesting and a fun travel! I'll surely bring along my digicam to capture those precious moments and interesting places. Perhaps my cousin could bring her video camrea with her. And since my cousin and I loves to eat, we could both try and explore their different cuisines. That would surely be great! Ohh, I hope we could both have the money to spend for this travel and hopefully this plan will push through.


No comments: