Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Point of sale system in retail shops...

I remember back in college, my mom was begging me to make an inventory for our shop. There were a lot of items to be encoded and I was just using an excel to do the work. It was tedious and time consuming.

Now, that I am helping out in our shop, I cannot fully help with entertaining the customers' queries since I am not very much accustomed with the items and it's prices. I was thinking how great it would be to hire a programmer to make a Point of Sale system for our business not knowing that we could purchase such system online.

Fedelta Point of Sale system package is a speedy, easy to use and reliable POS system that can be customize to fit individual needs. It's key features consist of flexible ordering modes, complete pricing control, staff management access control and stock management that is definitely a must have in every business.


No comments: