Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm going insane!!!

Many great things took placed yesterday. But this is the greatest!

I was curious why I was able to reserve an opp in PPP that requires a blog with PR4. This time I had the urge to check my page rank and golly, wow! I already have my PR and it's now on PR4. Weee! I'm so happy! My other two blogs from an N/A now have a PR0. Haha. At least!

I never did expect this since I was not hoping with having a PR of my own. As you can see, I got tired working on my blog lately and I'm not really much thrilled with the upcoming update, but now I guess I am!

Geez, thank you guys for helping me out get this PR. I hope I won't get slap!

3 comments:

PINAY MOMMY said...

CONGRATS!!! welcome to the club of happy bloggers!!






Pinay Mommy Online
Blessings and Beyond
Mommy Earns Money Online

Anonymous said...

sis buti ka pa me PR) pa rin, sana tumaas na rin PR ko para makapag PPP opps na ulit

Anonymous said...

well, I guess congratulations are in place. I had a little surprise myself when one of my blogs got PR 4 rating. But the other one I expected and hoped to increase its rating, didn't. Hay...