Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Buying confusion...

Been to the mall this afternoon and canvassed some nice and affordable notebooks. I am planning to buy one for myself soon. Was able to look at some notebook models from different brands and I get to make some choices for possible purchase. But I've got one problem. How would I know if that notebook is right for me? Honestly, I don't know much about the specifications and I don't know what to look for to be able to make the right purchase. All I wanted to have is a good notebook, affordable, lightweight, wifi ready and quite fast. With so many notebooks in store, I am now confused on what to buy. Most of the brands I've seen are Neo, Acer, Asus and Compaq...are these okay? I wanted to have a Sony Vaio, but I cannot afford that at this time so I have to choose among those four. Haayyy...

3 comments:

cathara said...

sony vaio please ;-) its reliable ;-)

Anonymous said...

I like sony too. But expensive compare to others....

Anonymous said...

I also like Sony vaio but like said, it's expensive for me too right now.

I have an acer aspire series and its pretty reliable. I can store my graphics which is like a size of softwares plus I do have lots of softwares installed and I haven't experienced any crash as of yet. I bought it last year for Php 65,000. but if you don't need that much space, you can buy Acer Aspire one [http://www.acer.com/aspireone/], its way cheaper, bout 20,000+ the last I checked it. it has lots of features too. good luck.