Saturday, July 5, 2008

A Night with Hancock

Just got back from the last full show of "Hancock" at NCCC Mall with my boyfriend. Funny thing is, we were supposed to watch it on their 8:00pm show but when we were about to buy our tickets, the counter reads "8:00pm show is FULL". So we bought our tickets for the 10:00pm show instead. The movie runs approximately 1 hr and 30 minutes, correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, at 9:00pm we started to line up and wait for our turn to enter the cinema, and guess who I saw there?! Hehe. Comment here if you know who you are. Haha. I was starting to get sleepy before the movie started, good thing the movie was great and got me back on my senses again. Haha. You should watch it! I'm now looking forward for "Dark Knight".

1 comment:

Zeee said...

I've been meaning to see Hancock but it's the 4th of July weekend so a lot of theaters are packed...ahhh there's still next week!

The Dark Night also looks good, too...Can't wait to see it when it comes out...Heath Ledger also stars as the joker...

Deranged Insanity
Traipsey Turvey
PierrEzrah