Sunday, July 27, 2008

Need some hosting?

Been looking for a web host when I started to buy my own domains. Back then I had a hard time figuring what a domain and a web host was. I thought they were the same, unfortunately not.

Bought my blogs their own custom domains and was happy with that decision. And now, I've been thinking lately if it's necessary for me to pay a web host for my blog. But since I had no idea what's best and what to look for, I need to read some web hosting reviews in order to figure out what's best for me. Webhostinggeeks.com has sure made their top 10 list for the best web host in 2008. There I get to see the web host's features and their bonus features as well as reviews from people who have tried these hosts. It's informative and helpful by the way. If you need some enlightenment, go check it out!



No comments: