Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Received My Pay!

Was happy to receive my payment from my mom in return for working here in our shop. Actually I don't call it working. I stay here surfing the net, blogging, sleeping, answering phone calls and accompanying my mom to the bank or wherever. Those are the activities I do here and here comes the 15th of the month and now I received my payment. Weee! Actually, it's just considered as an allowance and it's not that much, I even earn greater through blogging but at least I got some money. Hehe.

4 comments:

Zeee said...

wow! that's so cool! helping your mom in your store (while doing nothing!) and earning money, too!


Deranged Insanity
Traipsey Turvey
PierrEzrah

Anonymous said...

Ay you are lucky to have a mom you can work for :)

PINAY MOMMY said...

oh crissy...you such a lucky person to have such a great mom to work for. indeed a real blessing.




Pinay Mommy Online
Blessings and Beyond
Mommy Earns Money Online

Crissy said...

not lucky enough, coz i still wanted to work as a nurse. =(