Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Misplaced Credentials

Nooo! I misplaced my credentials (Visa Screen Certificate and CGFNS Certificate). Huhu. I've looked everywhere but can't find it. I need it to send a copy of it abroad but they're gone. Huhu.

I was trying to remember where I possibly could have left it. It was summer, the month of May I think where the last time I took hold of it. I had it photocopied because I made copies for my godmother to take it with her in the states. After which I remembered placing it in the folder and just left in the shop. But I can't find it there either. It's either my mom had thrown it accidentally while she was cleaning in the shop or I accidentally placed in the same folder I handed to my godmother. Waaaa!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do know the feeling of looking for something you badly needed and you do not have any idea where to find it except for the clue that it must be somewhere in your room. :)kakainis yun...hehe

Crissy said...

yeah it sucks big time!

but the good news is, I found it! yuhoo!! i knew i left it here in the shop. my mom scanned all the piled folders here and it was just placed in one of the folders. weee! i'm so happy! hahaha.

coicoi said...

Hah! maayo nakit an pa nimo.. :D anyways.. thanks for the compliments sa comments! :D

Zeee said...

wow! good thing you found it...ahhhh i learned my lesson before...ahhh well

Anonymous said...

it is a good thing that you are able to locate it...i knew the feeling kasi ako madalas mawalan ng file...memory gap kasi, makakalimutin ako actually