Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bench Press...

I'm starting to get conscious with my weight again and I feel like hitting the gym. Apparently, thinking about the days or perhaps months that I should oblige myself in going to the gym, I think it will conflict with my schedule in the future, if ever I'll be training again in a hospital. *Phew.

I'm thinking of an alternative right now to control my weight. Jogging is one option as well as lifting dumb bells. Since I think it's not quite enough, and I got used to the program I had back in the gym, I therefore think that I should at least work out again in the gym and try to fit in my schedule.

Through there, I would be able to have the motivation to work out since it's quite expensive to enroll in the gym. Other than that they have facilities that would helped me in my program, one equipment they have is the weight benches. Through that I'll be able to tone my body more effectively.

No comments: