Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Damage Has Been Done

It was last night. My brother and I cleaned up our CPU since it was really dusty. This isn't the first time that we cleaned it. I was helping him remove the dust while he was responsible to placed back the parts inside the CPU.

To my brother's surprised, he caught me dusting off the motherboard and letting it's bottom touch the table without anything placed to protect it. I was caught in alarm though I had the instinct that I should handle the motherboard with care, but because of my persistence to remove and clean it, I ignored that hint.

After cleaning, I retired to bed because I was sleepy and left my brother with the PC. When I woke up this morning, I thought of turning on the desktop to start my EC dropping. And...

TaddannN!!!

The computer won't work! The CPU would start but the monitor wouldn't so I woke my brother up to check the connection if it was properly done. He tried reconnecting it and still, it won't. Then he commented that perhaps the motherboard was broken from what I did last night. Nyahaha.

Sorry for not dropping back your cards for like 2 days. I'll make it up tomorrow. Since the damage has been done. Haha.

P.S.: Kala niyo kung ano noh?

3 comments:

Bill said...

Hi Crissy,
Glad your computer is up and running now. On an unrelated note, I notice that you like fairies. You might be interested in my wife's fairy online classes. If not, pass the info on to someone you know who might. Thanks.

PINAY MOMMY said...

hahaha...very funny P.S.!!!

sa last part ako natawa.





Pinay Mommy Online
Blessings and Beyond

Crissy said...

^hehe....peace momi! c",)