Thursday, July 3, 2008

Desperately Blogging

Went to the cinema the other night and watched “Wanted. Hmm…not bad. May seemed to have a common plot but the twist was done well. What am I saying here? Never mind, just watch it instead and you’ll find out.


Looking forward for “Hancock” of Will Smith. Seems like a nice movie so we’ll better watch that too. It’s been set to next picture the other night. *Fingers Crossed.


Hulk still have lots of viewers. Movie goers were lining up that night for this movie when we got out of the cinema house. Have you watched it? You better do. C”,)


Was really stupid yesterday thinking that the internet server was down. I wasn’t able to access online the whole day of yesterday waiting for the connection, even reported it the server provider’s customer service to no avail. Got me pissed and because I was furiously wanting to blog, I checked all the wire connections and there I saw that the phone line wasn’t connected well to the modem. Hmm…stupid me. Haha.


Better go now, it’s obvious I have nothing to blog about. Haha. Oh by the way, don’t forget to join the tag “Blog Experiment” that I posted here last night.


Ciao!

2 comments:

Zeee said...

Yup! Hulk was really good! Even better than Ang Lee's version! Anyway I'm hoping to see Wanted within this week...and Hancock, too...
However Hancock received bad reviews so I don't know about seeing it.

btw, please join my daily drops ring...I would be dropping by AND commenting to your posts daily or as often as I can. I'm making this ring because I do love reading your posts and commenting but it is just so hard to follow through even when I have you on my reader. Hope you would join. Thanks! Click here for the link.

Anonymous said...

i watched wanted also and thought it was great. A lot of action and Angelina Joli look great and did a good job training the new kid.