Sunday, July 27, 2008

Business receipts

Been helping out in our shop for over a month and I act as a cashier. It is my duty to receive payments of purchases from the customers. Somehow it's not easy since I am doing it manually, meaning there is no machine that could help me sum up all the purchases, except the calculator. I even have to write down the purchases made and make copies of it by using a carbon paper then hand the original receipt to the customer. It's a waste of time, especially if the customer is in a hurry. I even made several mistakes the first few days I was there. That is why, I am suggesting to my parents that we should purchase a machine such as epson tm-t88iv thermal receipt printer from Barcode Discount for faster service. In that way, we could serve our customers more quickly and more efficiently.

No comments: