Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Looking for good themes...

I am fond of changing my blog's layout often because I'd like to have it a more personal feeling. And since I am no expert of making my own templates, I rely on free pre-made layouts online and I found some nice, professionally designed wordpress themes at topwpthemes.com while browsing awhile ago. I am looking for a 3 column template to have more space to place those necessary widgets I have made in my blog. The site does have what I am looking for and it can be downloaded for free. I'm just not sure if I can use these themes for my blog since I am hosted with blogger, too bad. Anyways, if you are a wordpress powered blogger and is looking for new themes for your blog, I suggest you check this site out and judge it for yourself.


No comments: