Sunday, July 27, 2008

Palos in the flesh...

Been to NCCC mall this afternoon to watch Bank Job. After which I insisted that we go to SM since I haven't been there for quite a long time. Good thing, we did! Because guess what?! We saw Jake Cuenca in the flesh! Smart bro conducted a show to endorse their new product, the plug in broadband, and Jake's their celebrity guest. I was curious so I thought that we should at least stay for awhile and watch how Jake looks in person.

Whoa! And I was starstrucked!

This was the first time I've been starstruck and he's really cute, huh?! Except that he's really fair that makes him look like gay. I don't know about you guys, but for me, I don't really like men with white complexion, though I envy his complexion and told my boyfriend that I should start taking glutathione or rather metathione, the one he's endorsing. Haha!

Anyways, I was at the 2nd floor watching and I tried to get good pictures of him. Unfortunately, I didn't. It was hard for me to take shots of him since he's really moving a lot plus the fact that my place isn't good enough to view his entire face. LOL.

Okay call me "jologs" but I screamed when he faced in the direction where we were and I told my boyfriend that I never expected myself to scream and yet I did. Blame it on reflex reaction (is there such a word?). Yay!

No comments: