Thursday, June 5, 2008

Stucked Up!

Bad timing!

Jaycee and I went here to our shop along Quirino Ave. coz I have to follow up my credentials that I left here. Unfortunately, heavy rains poured down for over an hour in the late afternoon and flood was everywhere in the city. We were supposed to close our shop at 5 pm but since water started to get inside our shop, our staff here tried to block the water from coming in with minimal success to prevent the products from getting wet. Water level is kinda high outside and many vehicles broke down. Hehe. It's around 6pm and we're still stucked here inside our shop.

Good thing there's an internet connection here so I have something to do while waiting for the cue to go home. Took some pictures awhile ago and I'm gonna post it later.

Tee Hee!

No comments: