Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Looking For The Right Place To be

Supposedly I was planning to go to the mall yesterday for some shopping when my friend, May, texted me and requested for a companion. She have to take some pictures of a church and some hotel's function room for a 150 guests for her upcoming wedding sometime this year. So I thought I could get to accompany her since I can go shopping some other time. And I love taking pictures, nyahaha. Good thing I brought with me my digicam. Haha.

Moving on. She wanted to have a solemn ceremony and we think Redemptorist Church is a nice venue for that. I wasn't able to take some photo inside the church since May did all of those. Hehe. So here's my share of the church's entrance.

Then next we headed to Grand Regal Hotel for their function room. Fortunately the room was already filled with chairs and tables since a wedding was held the day before so we got a good view on how it would look like.


Came next the Waterfront Hotel. This time, we both agree it's more spacious than the previous one. I say the carpet caught my attention. Wee! I only had this photo captured since I was already feeling uncomfortable with my dysmenorrhea. Argh, (I need a bed badly)! Unfortunately, this room's already been booked the same date as her planned wedding day. That's the worst thing we heard other than my dysmenorrhea. *Sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope your friend finds the right place. God must have something better for her.