Friday, June 20, 2008

Rain Makes Me Gloomy

Wordless Friday, this is. Was happy I was able to finished my essay needed for my application abroad. It took me over a month to write it since I was pretty lazy doing it, well okay not pretty lazy, just too lazy that is. I hope tomorrow I could send it back to them for evaluation.

It's rainy season and it's been raining hard almost every afternoon. Makes me more gloomy. Now I'm craving for another book to read. I am hoping again that my mom will stay at home tomorrow to take care of Jaycee and the house as well so I could go to the mall.

Speaking of Jaycee, just this morning his mom texted from Dubai and was asking me to sent some photos of him. She barely knew Jaycee from those pics. Hehe. Jaycee had grown up to be a cute and smart little boy and she thanked me for taking care of him. By the way, she only knew Jaycee was with us days after she arrived in Dubai. Haha.


Anyways, before I end my post, I am sharing with you this photo of Jaycee and I just chilling inside the house while it was raining. He always like to see the result of him in the photo. Duh!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uy mukhang relax ang magtita ha :)