Monday, June 30, 2008

Cruisin'

Traveling is one of my interests nowadays. I'd like to visit other places and learn about their culture and visit their tourist spots, and even learn some of their language. Last summer I've seen some photos in my friend's friendster account from their asian cruise. I thought cruising is also a brilliant idea to visit other countries. And because I like to visit Europe, there are also Mediterranean cruises available. That would really be a great vacation that I will have.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning!!! www.crissyhaven.com is one of the most outstanding resourceful websites of its kind. I take advantage of reading it every day. www.crissyhaven.com rocks!

Anonymous said...

Good Day!!! www.crissyhaven.com is one of the most excellent innovative websites of its kind. I take advantage of reading it every day. I will be back.

Anonymous said...

The author of www.crissyhaven.com has written an excellent article. You have made your point and there is not much to argue about. It is like the following universal truth that you can not argue with: In every plate of chips there is a bad chip. Thanks for the info.

Anonymous said...

I am to a great extent impressed with the article I have just read. I wish the writer of www.crissyhaven.com can continue to provide so much worthwhile information and unforgettable experience to www.crissyhaven.com readers. There is not much to state except the following universal truth: Love cannot be faked. I will be back.