Saturday, June 21, 2008

Facing My Stressors

I came from a simple family. And yet I admit, I am not used to helping in the household chores ever since. It's been years that we didn't have a house helper with us and so, my mom usually do all the chores.

Now being jobless I am, I was given this responsibility to care for a toddler. Suddenly, I faced this challenge. At the same time, since our house is under going renovation, it is also my responsibility to attend to the household chores, especially the preparing of food for all of us and washing the dishes and so on. These became a routine and as I've said from my previous post that I hate doing activities routinely.

Weeks passed and now I am feeling stressed out. I now realized how hard it was for my mom to look after us and the house by herself at the same time working, but she managed to do all those things. Now I'm thinking, do I want to become a mom or a house wife someday? Makes me scared already. Hehe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel the same way too...i hate routine and all but i have no choice. ito pinili ko eh.

hinde rin ako marunong sa bahay na work so i blog myself to death na lang to bring food on the table. dyan lang ako nakakatulong. so they don't mind na ngayon sa bahay. pinapatulog na lang nila ako kasi ayaw nga mag stop. hehehe...

masaya mag blog, drop and click...hehehe...addicting!

Sendo said...

ano rin kaya feeling maging tatay? gusto ko na kasi magkaroon ng anak! haha. pero tingin ko mag iipon ako para may helper kami..hahah tamad

Anonymous said...

I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?