Friday, June 13, 2008

After 1300 Years in Narnia

Last night, my boyfriend and I, along with my brother, watched this movie at NCCC mall. We were looking forward for this since we liked the first Narnia we've seen, and we thought this might be good too and we were right! Some says this movie sucks due to some boring scenes, but I guess it's up to your taste. I didn't find it boring and neither was I sleepy inside the movie house. Hehe.

Although there were some scenes that you could really tell the wonders a computer can do with the images, if your eyes are keen enough to see it. My brother did and we were just giggling when he told us about it. But it's not obvious I tell you. I like the battle scenes, (feels like I'm watching Warcraft in Live action...LOL) and I like Prince Caspian, played by Ben Barnes. I think he's hot. Harhar. While watching, I then realized that I missed the Pevensie's and Aslan.

I heard it's a major disappointment if you based it in the book. I haven't read the book though, so I cannot give any comments with regards to it. But this is better than the first movie.

Wait a minute! Is this the end of Narnia?

1 comment:

cathara said...

my bestfriend and i watched it earlier. i havent read the book either. there were parts that were a bit dragging but the movie was ok. the title just didnt give what it has to give to the movie;-)

prince caspian is hot indeed. :D

-catea