Sunday, June 8, 2008

Robi's Still My Big Winner!


Robi is still my Big Winner! Hehe. He's the only housemate that fits to be the role model of the youth today. I truly thinks he showed his real personality inside the house and I think that showing one's true colors need not to be expressing the bad side of you.

I also think that PBB should not be a charity contest nor a star search. Peace!

Was confused and disappointed with the number of votes Robi had last night. It didn't seem to be increasing and my text votes for him weren't counted! Think about that! Arrghhh!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Robi is my Big Winner too...he is a good model for the Filipino teens, beside PBB is not a social standing vote...im quite disappointed with the idea that they are voting Robi out because he has much in life......hayyyyyy wrong notion.

anyway he is still my big winner.

Redel said...

Robi is also my big winner. :(

Oh well, PBB has been always a charity show.

faeryrowan said...

i haven't been watching PBB lately but this guy looks cute. and to know from your post that he's a good role model, too, is just awesome. we don't get a lot of teenagers like that today.

cathara said...

he will always be my baby. :( and now, one of my tv boyfriends!:D

-catea

Zeee said...

this is why i hate reality shows....

and y i hate PBB....peace PBB lovers...

never watch it...never will....

it just reeks "fake-ness" if that's even a word....