Saturday, June 21, 2008

Smooth Writing

During my student years, I am always looking forward to the school's opening because I would have new school supplies in hand. One of the greatest fonds I have that time is to collect pens. Yes I love pens! Especially the colorful ones. They're so cute and I used to use them for writing letters. It makes it more personalized.

One problem I had when using my pens frequently is the formation of calluses in my finger. It isn't nice to look at especially for ladies like me. Good thing I found Papermate pens from Penrus. Now I wouldn't worry since their pens have cushioned grips that makes it more comfortable for my fingers thus making me write smoothly. This soft grip not only inhibits calluses formation but it even increases the life of the pens. Very ideal for budget savers like me.

No comments: