Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fagioli At Last!

It was my craving to visit Fagioli. At last, with my friend's company, I managed to satisfy my cravings for this coffee shop. I heard a lot of raves about this shop that got me interested to visit this place. And I wasn't disappointed!

Fagioli Coffee Shop
is located along J.P. Laurel Ave., in front of Link2Support in Damosa. You'll see that big yellow sign of Fagioli's trademark right beside Kia Motors.

I had Iced Cafe Latte (Php 85) and Puttanesca (Php 140). I'm not a pasta expert but what I know is that I love pasta. The pasta's kinda oily, I don't know if that should be the case though I was satisfied with it. Kinda heavy for my appetite but I liked it, reminds me of Sbarro (I miss Sbarro, *Sob). Makes me crave for more. Let me stop describing those so I could share you these photos.



I'll surely visit them again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i also luv pasta so much and my like my coffee cold...nagutom ako dito at nanakam :)

.::. Vanny .:. said...

love this!

suppppper addicted to pasta. :D