Sunday, June 22, 2008

Beware! I'm Deadly!

Just kidding!

Dropping entrecard credits everday is a bit tedious especially if your PC's not loading that fast. Hours will be spent from dropping in order for me to reach the 300 maximum. Nevertheless, that effort also paid off since it drove traffic to my blog and increased my Alexa. And I am very grateful for entrecard.

Due to constantly dropping my EC's to some of your blogs, now I realized that I am DEADLY SERIOUS with this commitment. This picture proves how deadly I am, so beware! Haha.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

now that gives me an idea..

Zeee said...

oi! really? i'll try that! i think once lang ko nka 300 :(

tagged you here


Deranged Insanity
Traipsey Turvey

Anonymous said...

You are one patient woman! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed! You're deeply committed, deadly serious and a master, hehee! Me, still trying hard.

Irish Mom said...

too funny!!

Anonymous said...

Just bloghopping! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Whoa! So you're really dangerous, I must be very careful with you... :-). Kidding aside, I just reciprocate drops and I'm averaging at 120 drops per day.

Happy dropping!

Anonymous said...

well, i try to be deadly but couldn't make it. maybe a couple times a month for 300 drops.

anyway, thanks for always dropping by my blogs and joining surf and drop.

kamusta davao? cagayan init na. hehehe

always,
mommy ruby

Pinay Mommy Online
Blessings and Beyond
Mommy Earns Money Online
Pinay Mommies Community