Monday, June 9, 2008

Got A Review From Rate My Philippines


I'd like to thank Rate My Philippines for taking time to review my site. It was surprising for me since I wasn't expecting this. I never thought I would be getting a review once I submit my blog to their site. c",)

Thank you RMP for your very nice review as well as the suggestions you made for my blog. I managed to work it out and I hope I did the right changes. I'll try my best to blog more about Davao. c",)

If your blog relates to anything about the Philippines, do submit your site to them for free and be part of their community.

Tee Hee!

1 comment:

Fay said...

Hello Chrissy. I am pleased to announce that Chrissy's Haven has been added to Blogging Women. You have done a outstanding job with this blog and I'm pleased to add another wonderful women's blog to our directory. Keep up the great work!