Friday, June 13, 2008

Know About my ADLs

Thanks Zriz for this tag, c",)

The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.


1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was 14. Studying in school and playing volleyball.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?

  • catch up on entrecard droppings
  • take care of Jaycee
  • prepare food and wash dishes
  • think of another topic to post
  • do some opps

3. Snacks I enjoy:
I love chocolates, spaghetti, real sandwhich,turon (lol)

4. Places I’ve lived:

Davao City, Philippines (my hometown)

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire

Invest more and help the needy.

6. People I want to know more about:

Anyone.

I'm tagging: People listed in my blogrolls and YOU! Try doing the tag guys! :)

No comments: