Saturday, June 14, 2008

It's Not Easy Being Green

Once again my boyfriend and I headed to NCCC Mall last night to watch "Incredible Hulk". I was expecting for a long line at the entrance but to my surprise there weren't a lot of people waiting for their turn to get inside the movie house. It was 7:20pm when we purchased our tickets and the next showing will air at 7:40pm. We're a bit early so we were able to choose our seats. But when we got out of the cinema, people were lining up at the entrance for the next show. Nice to see a lot of Hulk fans. Hehe.

I don't personally know the character of Hulk. I only knew him as that Big Green Man and one of the Marvel superheroes, but more than that, I really don't have any idea. So I see, he became that green man from an experiment conducted to him. Wasn't it? And because he'd gone crazy with this new identity of his that he ended up hurting other people even his girlfriend, played by Liv Tyler. That made him a fugitive and was hiding from different parts of the world at the same time searching for an antidote for his condition.

In my point of view, the movie was okay though there were some dragging moments, you know a lot of talking from the characters. CGI was okay. Obviously I can only comment OKAY about this movie, nothing spectacular for me. Haha. Prepare for "King Kong and Beauty and the Beast" likes in this flick. Haha...Just kidding!

So what does Robert Downey doing on that last scene? Is it a clue that there will be an Ironman and Hulk team up?! Makes me excited with that idea! Although I am presuming that there will be a sequel since Mr. Blue has been infected with Mr. Green's blood. But Ironman and Hulk together? Hmm...we'll see!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm planning to watch the incredible hulk tonight. i have high hopes for this one. though eric bana did a good job on the first hulk movie, i think edward norton is more suited to play the character of bruce banner... i think (or perhaps i'm just biased since norton is one of my favorite hollywood actors.hehe) i just wish they hadn't re-casted jennifer connelly =(

anyway, i hope i won't be disappointed ^_^

Crissy said...

I hope you do.

My boyfriend liked it so I guess you would too.

eastcoastlife said...

I watched Incredible Hulk TV series when I was a kid. I wonder if the movie is better.

Crissy said...

People says there will be The Avengers...Hmm... I dunno who they are. Hahaha

coicoi said...

kaya andun si robert downey kasi me the avengers(hoping)! sana nga meron.. ;))

Crissy said...

^they say sometime in 2011.

ipapalabas muna yung ibang marvel heroes before ilalabas ang the avengers.