Monday, June 2, 2008

Mondays # 1

Lately, I've been thankful that Jaycee seemed to get used already in our home. Although often he'd looked for his mom but he's not crying anymore. He calls my mom as "Mama". And he seemed happier now than before. He gained weight too. Hehe.

Yesterday, I once again went to the mall with my mom and Jaycee. We bought a dog food and I bought another Sophie Kinsella novel. I'm now reading "Shopaholic and Sister", it's the continuation of the previous book I read. This time Becky and Luke, the newly married couple, went for a trip around the world for their honeymoon and when they got back to London, Becky was surprise with the changes occurred in her family and friends.

Anyway, I planned to read all the Sophie Kinsella novels before buying another novel from another author. So bear with me if I always write about Sophie's books. Hehe.

I missed dropping my EC's yesterday because I can't get to drop one. I think their server was down and seems like it's still down this time. This message appeared when you browsed in their site...

"There was a fire at our datacenter resulting in the failure of some of our systems, our database server appears to be offline still, we're working on it and we're really sorry about the issues at this time. more information arriving shortly."

Would it affect our credits? I hope there's no casualties and I hope they can get back working as soon as possible.

Check out their The Planet Forum for details.

1 comment:

cathara said...

yeh, i noticed..:D

entrecards ok now, glad they fixed it right away.