Friday, March 28, 2008

What Would You Do?

My family and I, with some relatives and friends went to the province 2 days ago to attend a memorial of my parent's friend. Apparently my little cousin went with us. He's around 7 to 8 years of age. Since it was his first time to be in that place, obviously he got bored since there's nothing to do much on that little town.

To entertain ourselves, we took pictures of anything under the sun. Until we found ourselves lying on the couch. I was sleepy but he doesn't want me to get to sleep. In order to disturb me, he asked a lot of questions just to disrupt me from sleeping.

And yeah, he successfully woke me up when he asked me what m*sturbating is. And I was like, "WTF?! How come this kid knows this word?!" I know this cousin's smart, but I didn't expect him to be smarter enough to know this stuff. *Sweat

Me: "Where did you learn this word?"

Cousin: "Saw it from my bro's cd. Even saw 5 naked girls on the cover. What does it mean?"

Me: "It's for adults. You'll know it when you grow up."

Cousin: "Come on tell me. Let's keep it a secret"

Me: "I can't. It's a guy's stuff. Don't know how to explain it to you."


Geez, I'm not a parent yet. But I now know how it feels like if you've got a kid asking this kind of stuffs. *Phew! I didn't even know how to tell him, or should I? Anyways, I felt like I'm not the right person to tell him this and just told him to buzz off.

2 comments:

Vi Anne said...

why is the live traffic feed saying that I came from quezon city? that's the third time already. lol. anyway, i hopw that doesn't to me. not at least until i have a child of my own. i'm gonna be tongue-tied.

Crissy said...

i thought you're in quezon. hehehe. well dunno about that live traffic though.