Sunday, March 2, 2008

It has always been you...

I definitely like this line from House M.D. series, wherein Stacy (Dr. House's ex-wife), stated this to Dr. house...

And I quote...


"You're right! I'm not over you. It has always been you. But I can't be with you."
- Stacy
Sad...

Ever felt the same way? I wonder how it feels to love someone and yet knowing you cannot be with that person because you're committed with someone else. Hard isn't it?

Isn't that unfair for Stacy's current husband too? The fact that Stacy stays with him but still thinks of Dr. House?

Love is just so complicated...*Swt

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigh~.. indeed love is complicated.. There's never 100% wrong or right with it..

I surely can relate to that quote.. :'(

Crissy said...

That's so sad...*Sob

Anonymous said...

ahaha mka relate kw geng??