Sunday, March 16, 2008

Just Nothing...

It's "Araw ng Dabaw", (our city's anniversary, "DAVAO DAY")!

Ooops, FYI for some, I live in Davao City, it's
located in the Southern Philippines. Gets?! More of Davao City's info here.

Okay back to business...

Instead of roaming around the city, I spent my time in the hospital for work. Geez, this is what I hate about being a nurse. *Boo.


I wanted to take some pictures in the city, but I had no opportunity to do so, sorry about that. So I surfed through the net to find some pictures from this event. And this is what I got from this site during the "Indak-Indak", (street parade).




I haven't even watched Pacquaio's fight against Marquez this morning, and again, it's all because of work. Duh! I heard Pacquaio won, and that's nice to hear. How I wish he would share his cash to me. Hahaha.

6 comments:

markpaul said...

Hi there, naks! U saw me na? San naman? Happy Araw ng Davao! sure link kita!

marcopolo.i.ph

Crissy said...

saw you in DMC. nag train rin ako dun. anong batch ka sa training dun?

markpaul said...

bacth 3 2007 ako :-) See you around DMC!

marcopolo.i.ph

Crissy said...

batch 2 2007 ako. wee hired ka na pala.

cathara said...

i missed araw ng davao again! btw, nice shot!:D

-catea

Crissy said...

thanks catea! but the pic's not mine. hehehe. just got it from another site. ;)