Saturday, March 29, 2008

Blogging

Blogging is fun isn't it?

I learned this idea of blogging from a forum. Members were talking about how fun it is to blog. So I thought, why not make one myself. I may not be a good writer, but I love to write anything that I wanted to share.

Through blogging, it helped me share my sentiments and my opinions to various readers online. On the other hand, I too read and learned from other bloggers, even made friends with some. Great isn't it!

How much more if you get paid for blogging or even yet blog advertising. It's a good way to earn extra money. There are a lot of sites online that offers these services. But be wary, for there are some of them that are not legit.

One legit site I would recommend is Smorty. It helps you get connected with the advertisers. These advertisers pay the blogger for the opinions they write on their post while linking back to the advertiser's site. One advantage they have from other sites is that you'll get to be paid weekly for all your approved posts.

So why not get paid to write for the things you like!

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

3 comments:

Bill said...

Hi congrats did smorty already accept you? We are going to add you to our blog today. Have a great weekend.

Crissy said...

Yup! c",)

markpaul said...

wow magdato ka na ana! hhe

marcopolo.i.ph