Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I Ain't Quitter!

But not anymore!

I now officially declare that I'm quitting my on the job training as a nursery nurse. Due to a lot of factors which I cannot disclose here. Bleh!

I have been thinking about it for so long until I've reached it this time. I tried to quit several times but my parents were there encouraging me not to.

I've confided my decision with my boyfriend, who was always there ready to listen. At first, he didn't want me to do it considering that I only have almost a month to complete the program. Eventually, he gave in and supported me with my decision. We both hope that I wouldn't regret it later on.

I know I'll make my parents upset, but for once, let me decide.

I think it would just be fine to experience being a quitter some times.

2 comments:

13thWiTCH said...

awww, i wish things are fine now ^.^

Crissy said...

everythings fine now. back to being a homebody. c",)