Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Interview...

At last the work interview was over. I didn't know how it went. As far as I know, I was really uncomfortable. I was sweating inside the chief nurse's office, not a good impression I guess.

The questions were mostly personal. But I was really strucked when the chief nurse asked me if taking nursing was my choice and how come I flunked my chemistry class during my first year in nursing.

And I was like..."What the?!". Of course I didn't react like that in front of them but mind you I wasn't the only one who failed that class? And it was only that class that I failed. Was it a big deal? Hope not! I was really caught in surprise why she asked me why my grades were low?

And I was like stunned again. "Huh?!", was my reply. Haha. I mean I was even part of the top ten in our class and I was really caught blanked with the question. Blame it on our clinical instructor for giving us low marks. Hmp! What a big sweat! I wanted to run away from them at that time. Huhu.

I really don't know how my interview went. *Sob

After my interview, my friend and I visited the staff of ICU and took some pictures with our former seniors, a compensation for the bad interview. Hehe.



2 comments:

markpaul said...

wow ICU 1 guys, nag training ka pala din sa DMC :-)Ur linked na! Davao Nurse Bloggers Arise!

Crissy said...

yup! c",)