Friday, March 21, 2008

Look! It's A Bird!

Just this dinner time, I decided to follow my family and some friends in the beach to eat dinner with them. It was raining hard and we were trying to shelter ourselves from the small cottages of the resort. One small cottage I was in, my brother told me to look up, and here is what I saw...



...yup, it's a young bird! My brother saw her under a tree and brought her in our cottage. She was shivering and I thought of wrapping her with tissue to keep her warm...



...I'm not good with taking care of birds yet since I don't own one. That's why i was very cautious in handling her in fear of strangling her to death. Fortunately, it didn't happen, thank God!

By the time we were leaving, since it was raining hard still, I decided to bring her to our house and free her. But the rain still hasn't stop yet and I can't leave her outside since it was cold and my two dogs were there. Don't want her being eaten alive by these two, so my brother and I decided to keep her inside our house and we'll free her tomorrow morning.


2 comments:

Vi Anne said...

girl! how's the bird? :)

Crissy said...

i think she's fine. she flew away this morning when my dad opened the door.

didn't even mind to say thank you...hahaha