Sunday, March 30, 2008

Feast of Divine Mercy

It was a bit late when I woke up this morning, around 9:30 am. Surprisingly, our house was quiet, not the usual mornings that we have wherein I hear my father watch TV in loud volumes or turn on our videoke to listen to some songs and sing with the tune of it, or better yet hear my parents argue over something. But this time, it was all quiet.

After doing some crunc
hes, I headed to the living room and turned on the monitor of my desktop and started to blog hop again until I saw my mom, lighting this modified candle of ours and placed in our altar. I then asked her the purpose of it, and she told me it was the Feast of the Divine Mercy.

Yikes! Didn't even know about that, shame on me! FYI, my family's a devotee of the Divine Mercy and as a devotee I would like to greet everyone Happy Divine Mercy! c",)



On the other hand, watched the news last night and I'd like to congratulate the passers of the Philippine Bar Exam. Out of 5,626, only 1,289 successful takers made it! Kudos to all of you! Congratulations also to the Ateneo de Davao University passers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out Divine Mercy Readings
http://www.inter-missions.com/page1/page1.html