Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm With PPP...

Received an email awhile ago from PayPerPost. At last, my blog was accepted!


For 3 months I was hoping my blog would qualify for PPP, and the waiting is over! Earning money through blogging was one of the reasons why I started blogging. That dream has finally come.


Why PPP?


I heard a lot of good things about PPP from other bloggers, that prompted me to register with PPP. I believe that PPP is one of the trusted sites that really pays for the things you blog. It’s not a scam and it sends payment through your PayPal.


Other than that, they have a lot of advertisers, which only means, there’s many opportunities for you to blog as well. You have the choice to choose from which available opportunities that suits your taste and your blog. No pressure! That’s great, isn’t it?!


I am still jobless so I have no means to earn my own income. While earning money though blogging, I can now build my own savings which I always dreamed of. At least, there’s enough reason for me not to depend much from my parents whenever I needed some money to buy things I like.


Now I need to drive traffic for my blog.







4 comments:

Testuser said...

Good luck with PPP. While it's true that they DO pay you for most of your work, sometimes it's hard to get them to as they will disapprove your post just days before it's due to pay out. They have the auto approve, but still someone has to read your post and manually approve it first, so be very careful to follow all the rules. Also, you're going to find you have very few things available to you because of your being on blogger, having no page rank although your Alexa is excellent.

I left PPP recently because there were so few opportunities available. There are other paid blogging sites out there. PayU2Blog and Smorty both are ones that pay promptly, but PU2B isn't accepting any more blogger.com blogs.

Again, good luck with PPP.

Margaret

Crissy said...

thanks margaret! I've registered with smorty but my blog has not been approved yet. I'm also with sponsoredreviews but the my bidded projects has not been approved either. gotta try PPP for awhile.

Vi Anne said...

Crissy!!! Gotcha! I'll link you up!!!!

Crissy said...

I'll link you as soon as my linker's back. ;)