Monday, March 3, 2008

Lactose Embarassing Moment...

I was so stupid during my night shift. Ma'am Dianil brought "Maja" (a Filipino dessert) to our unit in celebration for our head nurse's birthday.

Since I was hungry, I thought of eating some of it before proceeding to our morning care with our little patients. I had 2 big slices of "Maja" until I noticed my stomach started to rumble inside. Grrr...

For your information, I am intolerant to lactose, and I totally forgot about it including that milk is one of the ingredients of "Maja".

Shoot! Off I went to the toilet room. Grr...

Anyways, just have to charge it to experience then. At least I have tasted the delicacy of Ma'am Dianil's mom. It was yummy!

But before that incident took place, I took a picture with one of our little angels...


And I call him, "cutie crying chub-chub".

No comments: